Ladies, if you’ve been in the iron game for a while, you know what it’s all about.
Hitting new PR’s, crushing workout after workout and chasing more lean muscle with less body fatal in the pursuit of sculpting the perfect feminine physique.
While you can hit the gym so hard, sometimes it seems that plateaus are inevitable....you stall out and don’t seem to be gaining more lean mass or strength Fematrope is here to stack the deck in your favor and get your gains back on track. Featuring research backed ingredients that support natural anabolism resulting in lean muscle growth, accelerated training recovery, enhanced nutrient uptake and overall support of lean muscle, Fematrope will get you to where you want to go faster and help you achieve that alpha female status.Ɨ
Naturally contains a variety of natural anabolic components including but not limited to Epicatechin, Ferulic Acid, Caffeic Acid, Ursolic Acid, Tormenic Acid and Ellagic Acid. (1)
Shown to increase the expression of certain myogenic genes and also activate the AKT/mTOR pathway and therefore promote muscle protein synthesis and lean muscle gains. (2)
Promising research has shown it to prevent muscle atrophy (muscle wasting/muscle loss) and to increase muscle hypertrophy (muscle growth)due to its naturally occurring Ursolic Acid content. (3)
Naturally occurring compound found in parsley, but also in smaller quantities in celery, oranges, grapefruit, and chamomile. (4)
Shown to act as a anti-inflammatory agent for reducing inflammation related issues. (5)
Research has shown it to not only enhance muscle hypertrophy but to also prevent muscle breakdown. (6)
AstraGin®(Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng (root) Extract)
Amplifies the absorption of ingredients including peptides, amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, and phytonutrients by up-regulating the absorption specific mRNA and transporters. (7)
Shown to rejuvenate ulcerated and damaged intestinal walls and reduce intestinal submucosa inflammation. (8)
Supports digestive system by maintaining a healthy microbiota population via mending ulcerated and damaged intestinal epithelial cell surfaces for the microbiota to populate. (9)
Helps support stronger immune functions by mending ulcerated epithelial cells and reducing the inflammation in intestines. (8)
1. Yilong L. Biological Activities of Extracts from Loquat (Eriobotrya japonica Lindl.): A Review. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17(12):1983. doi:10.3390/ijms17121983
2. Sung B. Loquat leaf extract enhances myogenic differentiation, improves muscle function and attenuates muscle loss in aged rats. Int J Mol Med. 2015;36(3). doi:10.3892/ijmm.2015.2286
3. Young HC. Effect of Loquat Leaf Extract on Muscle Strength, Muscle Mass, and Muscle Function in Healthy Adults: A Randomized, Double-Blinded, and Placebo-Controlled Trial. Evid Based Complement Altern Med. 2016;4301621. doi:10.1155/2016/4301621
4. He X. Protective role of apigenin in cisplatin-induced renalinjury. Eur J Pharmacol. 2016;789:215-221. doi:10.1016/j.ejphar.2016.07.003
5. Leyva-Lopez N. Flavonoids as Cytokine Modulators: A Possible Therapy for Inflammation-Related Diseases. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17(6). doi:10.3390/ijms17060921
6. Jang YJ. Apigenin enhances skeletal muscle hypertrophy and myoblast differentiation by regulating Prmt7. Oncotarget. 2017;8(45):78300-78311. doi:10.18632/oncotarget.20962
7. Chang T. Effect of ginsenosides on glucose uptake in human Caco-2 cells is mediated through altered Na+/glucose cotransporter 1 expression. J Agric Food Chem. 2007;55(5):1993-1998. doi:10.1021/jf062714k
8. Lee S. Astragaloside II promotes intestinal epithelial repair by enhancing L-arginine uptake and activating the mTOR pathway. Sci Rep. 2017;7(1).doi:10.1038/s41598-017-12435-y
9. Wang H. Bioactivity enhancement of herbal supplements by intestinal microbiota focusing on ginsenosides. Am J Chin Med. 2011;39(6):1103-1115. doi:10.1142/S0192415X11009433
For maximum effectiveness, take 1 serving (1 capsule) of Fematrope twice (2x) daily with a meal.