“We knew we were onto something BIG when everyone who tried our prototype testosterone booster and male enhancement supplement experienced insane increases in sex drive and strength in the gym alongside just feeling “good” overall and most noticeably, frequent erections. It was so far beyond what we expected that we had to try more of it... and make more for personal use. After months of perfecting the perfect male-enhancement formula with a whopping PROVEN 20% increase in testosterone and validated aphrodisiac, health and performance benefits, MTS Nutrition Insurgent is something you will NEED to take!”
-Marc Lobliner, CEO of MTS Nutrition
We have created the perfect formula for male performance in a simple, easy to take pill. No more messy powders to get the perfect scientific dose and no more underdosed proprietary blends. Just three pills a day and BOOM, it will be the most effective supplement you have ever tried. We guarantee it!
This is a 100% transparent formula, we don’t hide anything and it is all backed by science! PrimaVie™ is a powerhouse ingredient scientifically prove to:
PrimeVie is a premium-grade shilajit extract developed by Natreon, Inc. It’s been used for centuries in Ayurveda as a natural energy booster and pro-sexual health compound. While it's typically prized for its ability to enhance the bioavailability of other compounds in supplements, shilajit also has a remarkable effect on your testosterone levels.
Recent research into the Ayurvedic staple shows it can successfully increase testosterone secretion and stimulation. Additional studies found the plant enhanced muscle pliability and its ability to repair itself following damage or stress.
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (LCLT) is a phenomenal ingredient for athletes, but especially male athletes. In addition to its ability to increase blood flow and reduce muscle damage and soreness following intense exercise, LCLT also enhances androgen receptor density. What this means is that your androgens, such as testosterone, work more efficiently, helping you get more gains from your training. To cap it off, LCLT also improves sperm motility.
From the data:
*In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 60 healthy male volunteers, subjects taking AlphaNRG for 12 weeks experienced a significant increase in Free Testosterone at week 4, while there was no change in the Placebo group. Subjects taking AlphaNRG also experienced a slight increase in Total Testosterone at week 12, while the Placebo group experienced a reduction in Total Testosterone levels.
The subjects experienced a significant improvement in scores in the five domains of the International Index of Erectile Dysfunction (IIED). The statistical improvement in IIEF scores of the AlphaNRG group was 3x higher than that of the Placebo group. The subjects also experienced significant improvements in their total scores on the SF-36 Questionnaire. The total SF-36 score improvement of the AlphaNRG group was 19x higher than that of the Placebo group.
Eurycoma Longifolia (Longjack) is a proven aphrodisiac used for thousands of years. The potent plant has been well-documented to optimize hormone regulation, enhance erection quality, and even delay ejaculation.[9,10,11] Longjack also improves and exerts some anti-estrogen effects ensuring your body is always in hormonal equilibrium.[12,13]
1. Kraemer WJ, Spiering BA, Volek JS, et al. Androgenic responses to resistance exercise: effects of feeding and L-carnitine. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2006;38(7):1288-1296. doi:10.1249/01.mss.0000227314.85728.35.
2. Aliabadi E, Soleimani Mehranjani M, Borzoei Z, Talaei-Khozani T, Mirkhani H, Tabesh H. Effects of L-carnitine and L-acetyl-carnitine on testicular sperm motility and chromatin quality. Iranian Journal of Reproductive Medicine. 2012;10(2):77-82.
3. Kraemer WJ, Volek JS, French DN, et al. The effects of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation on hormonal responses to resistance exercise and recovery. J strength Cond Res. 2003;17(3):455-462.
4. Pandit, S., Biswas, S., Jana, U., De, R. K., Mukhopadhyay, S. C. and Biswas, T. K. (2016), Clinical evaluation of purified Shilajit on testosterone levels in healthy volunteers. Andrologia, 48: 570–575. doi:10.1111/and.12482.
5. Das Amitava, Datta Soma, Rhea Brian, Sinha Mithun, Veeraragavan Muruganandam, Gordillo Gayle, and Roy Sashwati. The Human Skeletal Muscle Transcriptome in Response to Oral Shilajit Supplementation. Journal of Medicinal Food. July 2016, 19(7): 701-709. doi:10.1089/jmf.2016.0010.
6. Boonen J; “LC-MS profiling of N-alkylamides in Spilanthes acmella extract and the transmucosal behaviour of its main bio-active spilanthol”; J Pharm Biomed Anal; 2010 Nov 2; 53(3):243-9
7. Ramsewak RS e; “Bioactive N-isobutylamides from the flower buds of Spilanthes acmella”; Phytochemistry; 1999 Jul; 51(6):729-32
8. Sharma, V, et al; “Spilanthes acmella ethanolic flower extract: LC-MS alkylamide profiling and its effects on sexual behavior in male rats”; Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences; Dr. H.S. Gour University; 2011;
9. Joint Conference of BASEM and BASES. British Journal of Sports Medicine 2003;37:464-470.
10. Shaiful Bahari Ismail, Wan Mohd Zahiruddin Wan Mohammad, Annie George, Nik Hazlina Nik Hussain, Zatul Mufiza Musthapa Kamal, and Eckehard Liske, “Randomized Clinical Trial on the Use of PHYSTA Freeze-Dried Water Extract of Eurycoma longifolia for the Improvement of Quality of Life and Sexual Well-Being in Men,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2012, Article ID 429268, 10 pages, 2012. doi:10.1155/2012/429268
11. Bin Mohd Tambi MI, Imran MK. Eurycoma longifolia Jack in managing idiopathic male infertility. Asian J Androl. 2010;12(3):376-380. doi:10.1038/aja.2010.7.
12. Teh C-H, Abdulghani M, Morita H, Shiro M, Hussin AH, Chan K-L. Comparative X-ray and conformational analysis of a new crystal of 13alpha,21-dihydroeurycomanone with eurycomanone from Eurycoma longifolia and their anti-estrogenic activity using the uterotrophic assay. Planta Med. 2011;77(2):128-132. doi:10.1055/s-0030-1250159.
13. Low B-S, Choi S-B, Abdul Wahab H, Das PK, Chan K-L. Eurycomanone, the major quassinoid in Eurycoma longifolia root extract increases spermatogenesis by inhibiting the activity of phosphodiesterase and aromatase in steroidogenesis. J Ethnopharmacol. 2013;149(1):201-207. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2013.06.023.